Contact tutors

I'm the big kid in the middle
membership lifetime
by Alec Green - Monday, 19 January 2015, 12:36 PM

Hi David,

I completed this course last year (really enjoyed it by the way) but noticed I still have access to the forums?

Is this simply an oversight or are ex students permitted to continue to use the forums to share experiences with current students or contact the tutors with photography related questions after finishing their course? 

Cheers

Alec

Picture of David Eales
Re: membership lifetime
by David Eales - Monday, 19 January 2015, 2:51 PM

Hi Alec,

How nice to hear from you. Your membership is a lifetime membership so of course you are welcome to contribute to forums, enter competitions or ask for tutor support/advice. You can of course also unsubscribe to any/all of the forums if you wanted to.

We are also starting Photography holidays in Italy this year, watch the site for more info, which you may be interested in.

So, in short Alec, please keep looking at the course and stay involved with the community we are building.

Regards, David.

I'm the big kid in the middle
Re: membership lifetime
by Alec Green - Monday, 19 January 2015, 10:46 PM

Hi David,

Thanks, that is good news always nice to have a pro on hand for advice ;-) This course really was excellent value for money :-)

You may also be pleased to know I'm now using techniques learnt during the course in my everyday photography and I feel it's added a new dimension to my photography. For example in the pic below, I took this while at the Marwell Zoo. I saw this grand old house and thought it'd make a great image but decided to try something a little different so instead focused on the lion statue on the entrance to the garden on the edge of the frame (like assignment 4 i think) with the grand old house in the background slightly blown out but still able to see the building and I feel that it kinda pulls you in? Anyways, I guess my point is my photos are more interesting now because of your course, so thanks again! Alec