Contact tutors

Picture of Dawn Edgington
Cannot Upload Photo
by Dawn Edgington - Sunday, 18 January 2015, 4:46 PM

Hi,

I have tried to submit my 1st picture today but cannot get it to upload. i followed the editing instructions but will not work. Have also tried contacting a tutor but will not let me.

Any advice will be greatly recieved.

Dawn

Picture of Robin Price
Re: Cannot Upload Photo
by Robin Price - Sunday, 18 January 2015, 5:37 PM

Hi Dawn,

i had a bit of difficulty at first.

first off you need to be logged in.

to post in the forum for other users you need to click on the example photo and that will open the forum page.  You then need to add a new discussion (I think that is the term but I could be wrong - it's close)

you then need to add the title etc and then click on the add photo icon (it's the left hand one of three). Click on that and the click on the search for photo bar (above the two manual completion fields). It should the open your folders and you just need to find your image in your folders and 'add'. (If I remember correctly ).

You also need to submit to the tutor.  In the course listing for the projects click on the third line ( line 1/2 are module completed and test completed). Another input window opens and with this one you can drag and drop your image into the submission area.

i hope this works for you.

Picture of David Eales
Re: Cannot Upload Photo
by David Eales - Sunday, 18 January 2015, 6:29 PM

Hi Dawn,

You have posted your question here to the tutors and this is where we will reply to any questions. So you are doing all the right things. Also you have uploaded your first assignment for project 1, so again you are doing the right things.

Regards, David.